Senior Vice President - Investments
Silber Bennett Financial
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Arts, University of Texas at Austin
- Dean's List, Magna cum Laude
Professional & Securities Licenses:
- FINRA Series 7,Series 79, Series 22, Series 63, and CA Insurance
- Since 1985, Rebecca Dawson has served as a financial advisor.She has developed highly refined methods for evaluating client's needs and formulating successful investment strategies. She and her staff provide an exceptional level of service to her clients, who are typically worth well in excess of $1 million and include some of the most prominent people in the United States.
- Before joining Silber Bennett, Rebecca managed her own independent brokerage office since 1999. Prior to that she held similar positions with PaineWebber, Merrill Lynch, and Alex.Brown & Sons.
- Her clientele have included corporate presidents, and officers, charitable foundations, pension funds, business owners, and wealthy retirees.
- Her affiliation with Silber Bennett Financial provides her clients with full service wealth strategies.